FL Studio 12 Overview
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, everything you need in one package. FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. Free beta and launch version access for FL Studio owners.
FL Studio 12 Features
Here FL Studio 12 updated some new features which we listed below.
- FL Studio Fruity Edition: Is aimed at those people who need Piano roll and Pattern Clips in the Playlist for sequencing, but don't need Audio Clips, Audio Recording, Slicex or Edison.
- FL Studio Producer Edition: Provides the highest level of functions in FL Studio. It gives you access to ALL Clip types in the Playlist, Audio Recording, Automation Clips, Slicex, Edison and more!
- FL Studio Signature Bundle: Signature Bundle is a 'bundle' including Producer Edition + a collection of our 'signature' (most advanced) plugins. It's the cost effective way to get your hands on our best gear. If you already own some of the plugins in the Signature Bundle, the Image-Line store will automatically deduct these from the upgrade price.
- Fully reworked scalable interface: Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit.
- Multi-touch: Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
- Browser: New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click.
- Channel Menu: The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Channel settings: Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
- Pattern Menu: The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll: Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll.
- Playlist: Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
- Fruity Keyboard Controller: Attack smoothing, new UI.
FL Studio 12 Technical Setup Details
Software Full Name: FL Studio 12 Free Download
File Name: FL_Studio_12.exe
File Size: 493MB
Compatibility: 64bit and 32bit
Setup Type: Offline Installer/ stand alone setup
Developer: FL Studio
FL Studio 12 System Requirements
Before the Start the downloading of FL Studio 12 32 bit and 64 bit you must need to check the requirement. make sure it is compatible with your system or not.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 1GB of free space required.
Processor: 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or later.
FL Studio 12 Free Download
Click on Link which is below the download button to start FL Studio 12 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for FL Studio 12. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.