phpMyAdmin 4.4.14 Overview
phpMyAdmin is the appache server that is used by windows operating system. Mostly web developers are the user of the phpMyAdmin as a local server user So they can test there developed websites and programs. Many operating systems already include a phpMyAdmin package and will automatically keep it updated, however these versions are sometimes slightly outdated and therefore may be missing the latest features. Additionally, the configuration process varies widely by package and may not adhere to the official phpMyAdmin documentation. That being said, it is usually the quickest way to an updated installation.
Here phpMyAdmin Updated some new features which we listed below.
- Support for most MySQL features:
- browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes
- create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes
- maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- manage MySQL users and privileges
- manage stored procedures and triggers
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
phpMyAdmin Technical Setup Details
Software Full Name: phpMyAdmin 4.4.14 Free Download
File Name: phpMyAdmin-4.4.14.zip
File Size: 9.58MB
Compatibility: 64bit and 32bit
Setup Type: Offline Installer
phpMyAdmin System Requirements
Before the Start the downloading of phpMyAdmin 4.4.14 you must need to check the requirement. make sure it is compatible with your system or not.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
phpMyAdmin Free Download
Click on Link which is below the download button to start phpMyAdmin Free Download This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for phpMyAdmin. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.