Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Free Download: You can download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit and 32 bit Official ISO image from here for your system. It is a full offline installer, Full Version and standalone setup of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Overview
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 is released on the 4 September 2012 and this is released after the released of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and this is the 6th release of windows server. In the new release the Microsoft developer team upgraded/enhance the features and added many new features that are not available in the previous version of Windows Server 2008 R2 also the new version is with good IP addresses management and performance speed of clients. This version is released after the release of operating system 8.1. Windows server 2012 R2 major focus are on cloud computing and then you can have control on about each and everything like you can upload any file from your computer to server. The Windows Server 2012 R2 file is available in ISO format and it is available in multiple languages that are Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian and Russian. As this is developed by Microsoft team so that they have well-organized documentation and tutorial courses to learn what is the right way to use the Windows server 2012 R2. You can also download the latest release of Microsoft Windows Server from our website that is Windows Server 2016.
We will provide you a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 ISO file so you can download the ISO file on your system and you can burn this file into your system as well you can burn this file on your USB drive and you can run Windows Server setup where you want to install the Windows Server 2012. Microsoft Server 2012 front end is same as Windows 8. If you used a Windows 8 then you love to use the Windows Server 2012.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 updated some new features which we listed below.
- User interface: The Microsoft uses the requirement engineering technique to make the server easy to understand so for that they make the user interface to that handles about each and everything. Windows server 2012 r2 has the same look like the windows 8 with the desktop view and windows view. Windows server 2012 r2 operator has the option to switch between core server and server GUI interface. So the server core is based on the command line and the GUI base has the interface for the user.
- Internet Protocol address management: IP address management is occurring for the domains registered on the server so every domain has an IP address that is managed with the IP addresses.
- Hyper-V: Many new features are added in hyper-v for viewing the network, connectivity, cloud backup etc.
- Windows task manager: Windows task manager get upgraded with the new interface that includes the hidden process and shows the applications by default. You can view each and everything like CPU usage, network usage, storage, disk space, ram space available, wifi speed graph and other features are added.
- SQL Server.
- Analytics Platform System.
- Other products.
- Advanced Threat Analytics. ...
- Previous versions.
- Cloud Platform Roadmap.
Technical Setup Details
Software Full Name: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Free Download
File Name: 9600.16384.winblue_rtm.130821-1623_x64fre_server_eval_en-us-irm_sss_x64free_en-us_dv5.iso
File Size: 3.99 GB
Compatibility: 64 bit and 32 bit
Setup Type: Offline Installer
License: Trial Version
Before the Start the downloading of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 you must need to check the requirement. make sure it is compatible with your system or not.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Free Download
Click on Link which is below the download button to start Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Free Download. This would be compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.