How to Download Windows 8.1 ISO Image setup File bootable genuine official Microsoft setup single click direct highly compressed offline installer of 32-bit and 64-bit.
Windows 8.1 ISO Overview:
Windows is an OS that is launched and developed by the Microsoft team. As we should have to know that the first version of the Windows operating system is coming out for users around 28 years ago. Now the Windows has become the most widely used operating system almost all around World. Windows has been available in Marketplace in different Editions Windows 8.1 is one of them. It is the free update and released on 26 June 2012. Many of the user's complaint against it that it was difficult and really very confusing to use it as compared to the older version of the Windows. Now Windows 8.1 now comes with new improvements and really great features that are loved by the users later on. This OS is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Computer architectures.
It comes now with latest and attractive design of Start Menu as compared to older versions of Windows 8. Windows 8 removed the Start Button form the desktop but Now Windows 8.1 adds the Start button back to the Desktop. Now by clicking the Start Button now you can open the programs and search files as you needed. A small change that makes all the difference in the world is the ability to make your Metro background match your desktop background. Windows 8.1 allows more personalization now you can now pick from built-in backgrounds that move and animate as you swipe. Now Windows 8.1 comes with the ability to change the color scheme with a color picker that's a lot more flexible feature as compared to Windows 8.
It has already built-in .NET Framework, which is necessary for a different kind of applications and programs. Now Windows 8.1 has improved Devise encryption. Windows 8.1 now there should be wise and updated security and stability. Windows 8.1 has an eye-catching and attractive interface that is loved by the users. Now provide resistance to the Malware attacks and other viruses. Now comes with the Automated Lockdown Feature. Windows Store has a brand new look. There's not much in the way of functional differences, but the layouts less dense this time around.
Windows 8.1 ISO Features
- Windows 8.1 has an eye-catching and attractive interface that is loved by the users.
- Now comes with the Automated Lockdown Feature.
- A small change that makes all the difference in the world is the ability to make your Metro background match your desktop background.
- Now provide resistance to the Malware attacks and other viruses.
- Windows Store has a brand new look. There's not much in the way of functional differences, but the layouts less dense this time around.
- Now support available about integrated VPN.
- Now there should be wise and updated security and stability.
- Windows 8.1 now fully supporting both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- It has already built-in .NET Framework, which is necessary for a different kind of applications and programs.
- Now Windows 8.1 has improved Devise encryption.
- It now gives you the option to boot directly to the Desktop.
How to download and install Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 10 also comes and gain users but the company is still issuing Windows 8.1 updates on a regular basis. It you are already using Windows 8.1, and does not conform that you are running the latest system update. So, the easiest way to check and download it is to visit PC Settings, to the new Control Panel, available and go to the menu bar and click and click on the Update and recovery option. Now there is also the option to download the latest Windows 8.1 Update as standalone files if you want to archive them or perform an offline or enterprise installation.
Now you have Options for downloading Windows 8.1. You can obtain a copy and will gain a license key from a friend or colleague with an MSDN, TechNet or you can be download Windows 8.1 RTM ISO from your favorite file-sharing website, torrents like The Pirate Bay or any other etc.
If you have already got Windows 8 then there's no buying involved. You can go download your 8.1 updates from the Windows Store right now for free. And you should! Windows 8.1 isn't any sort of revolution, but its collection of little annoyance fixes are all well worth having, especially for free.